TITLE IX COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Title IX continues to evolve in the latest legal and regulatory guidance issued by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights. This guidance is often informed by litigation and explored in Title IX offices throughout the country.
Our Title IX compliance services include, but are not limited, to:
- Providing outsourced and/or interim Title IX Coordinator and Title IX investigation services
- Coaching and training your Title IX staff in best practices
- Analyzing the impact of new regulations on your policies and procedures
- Auditing your Title IX practices to confirm compliance
- Analyzing your history of Title IX claims for trends and to identify areas of improvement
We provide personal, one-on-one assistance to meet your unique compliance profile. Our holistic approach can provide services tailored to your specific needs. You will receive clear advice from our experts who understand both the letter of the law and the practical challenges of enforcing Title IX.
Because our team includes a variety of perspectives, your guidance will be thoughtful, practical, and catered to your individual needs.