TITLE IX COMPLIANCE SERVICES
Title IX continues to evolve, incorporating the latest legal and regulatory guidance issued by the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights, found in litigation, and explored through experience in Title IX offices throughout the country. Our Title IX compliance services include, but are not limited, to:
- Providing outsourced and/or interim Title IX Coordinator and Title IX investigation services
- Coaching and training your Title IX staff in best practices
- Analyzing the impact of new regulations on your policies and procedures
- Auditing your Title IX practices to confirm compliance
- Analyzing your history of Title IX claims for trends and to identify areas of improvement
We provide personal, one-on-one assistance to meet your unique compliance profile. Our holistic approach can provide services that are tailored to your specific needs and flexible in delivery. You can receive clear advice from our practitioners who understand both the letter of the law and practical challenges to enforcement.
Because our team brings together a variety of perspectives, the guidance will be thoughtful and practical.